Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh my little grape, why are you freaking me out?

On Saturday morning, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, I found a clot.  It was dark in color, almost black.  I didn’t know where it came from.  I freaked out slightly, but after reading about signs of miscarriages, and since I didn’t have any more bleeding, I figured it was either a fluke or maybe a hemorrhoid, which I could have checked out at my doctor’s appointment tomorrow.  However, this morning, Monday, I went to the bathroom again, and I found another clot, and this time, I know for sure where it came from.  This clot was still dark, but more red then the last one.  As you can imagine, I am freaking out a lot right now.  Your father called the on-call doctor this morning and she said to see if my doctor could get me in for an ultrasound today.  She asked if I was experiencing cramping or lightheadedness, which I am not, so she said that is a good sign.  She also said that if I had sex recently, then that could explain the reason for the clot, as my cervix is more fragile right now.  I so hope that is the reason, and if so, I am not having anymore sex with your father the rest of this pregnancy.

Your father talked to the doctor’s office and they said that it seems normal but for peace of mind, we can go to the triage and they will do an ultrasound and take my blood to make sure my counts are right for how far along I am.  We are going right after my meeting this morning.  Please my little baby, please be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive