Friday, May 18, 2012

My Little Grape

Little Mexican Jumping Bean, you have now grown up to a grape!  You are growing so fast.  I have this ap on my IPad that shows you in lifesize.  It is amazing how fast you are growing right now.  And just as amazing is the fact that my belly is growing.  Yep, I am showing this week.  I cannot hide my belly and it is a good thing your father and I went shopping for maternity clothes last week otherwise I would have had a hard time with my clothes this week.  While I love my belly and it makes me so happy to see that I am pregnant, I must admit that I am highly insecure about it right now.  I have read that most first time pregnancies don't start showing until three to four months along and here I am showing at only nine weeks.  Of course, your father is so supportive and says not to worry about it, that it is not fat, as my belly is round and I am not showing weight gain anywhere (my face isn't bloating).  He keeps telling me to stop worrying about it since I am pregnant.  I just know how judgemental people are and I do not want to hear their negative comments, not that I have yet, but I can only imagine what they are thinking. 

Your Grandma Segarra sent us our first baby box. She had some stuff that she bought almost a decade ago when your father and I first thought about having a baby (we quickly realized we weren't ready as we were both still in college and had very little money).  The box contained an Atlanta Falcons outfit, Atlanta Braves outfit, and Oakland Raiders outfit.  Additionally, she had wrote three pages of baby names for you.  I will save this list for you, as these are not tradional babies names, they are names like
"Second Chance Sanchez" and more volgar names.  LOL You can tell she spent a lot of time on it, which cracks me up being that they are not realistic names.

Your father stayed up last night updating his journal.  Haha, he gets so into it and you cannot interupt his train of thought.  He literally can tune everything around him out.  I have not had the priviledge of reading his journal yet, but I can only imagine what it says as he will ask me random questions about what happened recently.  LOL He is so cute and you can tell he is so happy about your coming.

Ok little grape, I have some things to do.  Hope to see you via ultrasound soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive