Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dreaming

One of the side effects/symptoms of pregnancy is vivid dreams. I have always had pretty realistic dreams, however, they usually aren’t so often. For the past week and a half I have had crazy, weird dreams every single night, and several nights with multiple dreams. Last night, I had several dreams within dreams, as in, I thought I woke up from a dream, but I was still dreaming. And they were bad dreams (so I am mad at your right now ;) ). I was dreaming about someone being in the house and I was trying to yell to wake your father, however, my voice was not working. And just when I thought I was waking up from that dream, apparently I wasn’t, and was still dreaming so it would happen again.

I have also had a headache for the past three days. While having a headache is normal for me, it is not normal that I can’t take medicine to make it go away. When I go see the doctor for our first appointment tomorrow, I am going to find out if I can SAFELY take some Tylenol. HAHA

Other than that, I still have not had any problems. I noticed that food tastes so much better now. HAHA I swear every meal I eat tastes like it is the best food I have ever had. I even had Ramen noodles for lunch today, and while they are nothing special, they were so delicious. Your father was picking on me about it.  I have been craving chocolate chip cookies since Sunday, and have asked your father for them since Monday but he kept saying "no".  Well I got fed up today and told him that we WILL be getting them today.  HAHA  We were bad and had them before dinner.  :)

Some more stuff came in yesterday for your room. We now have cloud decals to put on the ceiling, Very Hungry Caterpillar decals for the wall, Caterpillar cardboard mobile, and your baby book! It is so hard to not shop for you, as I want to go out and get everything right now, but I can’t. We have to wait and make the purchases slowly to make sure that we don’t overdo it all at once. Plus, maybe I will get a baby shower and our family and friends will want to buy you something too.

I am nervous about the appointment tomorrow. I hate being poked and prodded. Of course, your father will be there with me, and we will get to tour the facilities, so that I am looking forward too.

Love you little baby “S”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive